Cookies are files created by the websites you visit and the cache storage of your browser, which help websites load faster and help make your navigation easier on the web
Deleting the CACHE and the COOKIES from your browser is very simple. We will explain it to you in the following steps:
💻 From your SAFARI browser:
- Click on the Safari menu.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Security.
- Click on Show Cookies.
- Click on Delete everything.
- Click on Agree.
- Close the Settings dialogue box
📱 From Safari on IPHONE:
In order to delete the information from your device, you must follow these steps:
- Access Settings
- Click on Safari
- Select Delete history and data.
💡 (If you delete the history, cookies and Safari navigation data, autofill information will not be affected).
💡 In order to delete the cookies and keep the history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data and then click on delete all data.
💻 From your CHROME browser:
- Open your Chrome browser on your computer.
- Go to the top right corner and click on More.
- Click on More Tools.
- On the top part, choose a period of time.
- Check the boxes next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Files and images stored in Cache".
- Click on Delete all data.
📱 From Chrome on ANDROID:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- At the right of the navigation bar, click on More Settings.
- Click on Privacy.
- Choose a period of time, such as last hour or since the beginning of time.
- Check the box that says "Cookies, media licenses and site data". ...
- Click on Delete data.